יום שישי, 2 בנובמבר 2007

thank you from Tzohar

Dear Ofer,

I wish to thank you for an unbelievable, professional and very well organized visit you've arranged for me during the week of parahat Lech-Lech.
The exposure to more than 1000 high school students + more than 1000 adults was very impressive and inspiring and it definitely inspired me and helped me to get the message of Israel across (so I hope).
I was extremely impressed by the unbelievable sense of unity and togetherness that characterizes the community of South Africa, and I've definitely learned a lot from that. I also got some ideas which I hope Tzohar would implement in Israel in the future.

I was also very much impressed by the liveliness of the Mizrachi of South Africa; the organization, the institutions, the programs and the influence of the Mizrachi are remarkable. Please pass the message to Rabbi Perez, Mr. Krangel and the rest of the Mizrachi leaders.

Last but not least, I was amazed by the devoted and professional work that the delegation of the Jewish Agency is doing, under your leadership. As well, I was very much impressed by the hard work and the tremendous influence of Moshe Lederman in Cape Town. Yishar Koach!!!

We are looking forward to holding more joint events of Tzohar, the Jewish Agency and the community of South Africa.
As discussed towards the end of our visit, we will be more than happy to run a joint "mega-event", sending some of our Rabbis (around 6-7) before Yom Haatz'maut to visit various shuls and schools over the course of the weekend + holding a seminar on Judaism, Zionism and the State of Israel today + participating in the ceremonies of Yom HaSohah and Yom HaZikaron.

I wish to thank all the awesome people I've met during that week, in the schools, in the shuls, in the federations and in the Jewish Agency. There were so many of them - please thank everybody in my behalf. Special thanks to Rabbi Chasdan, Ronnie Mink, Rabbi Rabinovitch, Rabbi Bukatz, Rabbi Raanan, Rabbi Podlashuk, Rabbi Goldman for investing some of their precious time for making my visit very meaningful.

With lots of respect and appreciation,
Ronen

Rabbi Ronen Neuwirth Overseas Department Director
Tzohar, A Window between Worlds Israel.

US phone : (516)-874-5670Israeli Cell : +972-544-891052Email: ronennoy@gmail.com www.tzohar.org.il
Ofer Dahan
World Zionist Organization
Jewish Agency for Israel
Director of Israel Centre
E mail: ofer@beyachad.co.za offerd@jafi.org
Personals:
http://picasaweb.google.com/oferdahan
http://oferdahan.spaces.live.com/

אין תגובות: